Monday, July 25, 2011

Victoria Secret Luminous Mineral Blush Duo

While shopping with my friend Brandi and her sweet little kid sister, this past Sunday, we walked into the Victoria Secret Store.  I've never really thought twice about buying any make-up products from VS, but I figured why not?  It would probably be a good thing for me to be adventurous and try something new. 

While checking out VS eyeshadows, I came across the Luminous Mineral Blush Duo. The Luminous Mineral Blush is a baked blush that features two contrasting shades of blush.  The product comes in four different shades.  The packaging seems a bit cheap to me, but the blush itself is an awesome product.  This probably wouldn't be a professional artist kit recommendation, but a great product for the girl on the go.

Check out the product and other stuff from VS at, www.victoriasecret.com

Starlet (Light Pink)
Surrender (Medium Pink)
At Last (Deep Pink)
Pleasure (Bronze)
$15.00 USD Each


No comments:

Post a Comment